Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Secret Handshakes

The other night I was sitting at dinner with four friends. We were discussing the pros and cons of Bible Study Fellowship and one of my friends stated, "There's even a secret handshake!" No one loves knowing secrets more than myself so I stuck out my hand and ordered her to, "Show me on my hand RIGHT NOW!"

She did alright! However, my friend demonstrated an all too familiar secret handshake. One I had used every Monday night for four years at Oklahoma State University. I sat there thinking, "Is this the only secret handshake around?" "Is this the secret handshake EVERYONE uses for EVERYTHING?"

While I sat trying to process this information, my friend busted out laughing and said, "I don't know BSF's secret handshake! I just gave you my sorority handshake!"


Her and I died laughing and enjoyed discovering we were sorority sisters with about 25 years in between us!! Although there is quite an age gap and we were at different college locations, some of our stories were quite the same!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness that is hilarious!!! It is so funny how the craziest things pop up at the most random time!!

    As our dear Katie would say: "Good-baaaaaaa!"

    janie

    ReplyDelete

Followers

You are Visitor Number

BlogCatalog

Family Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory