Tuesday, September 22, 2009

On Horseback

Our newest adventure is horseback riding lessons. Barnum is very excited about being a cowboy and riding a horse like Woody from Toy Story. However, he is NOT excited about his new "Cowboy Hat!"


I kept trying to talk up his "NEW" cowboy hat. I kept telling him how special it was and yada, yada, yada. His reply, "MOMMY! I have seen LOTS of cowboy hats and this IS NOT a cowboy hat!!"

"Ok! The gig is up. But here is the deal...If you want to ride the horse....you will wear the hat."

He chose to ride the horse!!! (OK, he really just got a pony on his first day. Apparently you have to start small.)

He completed all of his exercises and chores and was rewarded with getting to trot and play a game of red light/green light.


Stay tuned to see how this Rhinestone Cowboy makes out!!

2 comments:

  1. Love this! Too funny! I love reading your blog you crack me up.
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! Your blog cracks me up! You should have your own column. Thanks for following my blog. Happy to meet you! xxD P.S. sorry about the dog. If at first you don't succeed, try try again. Try hypnosis on Strong Man. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Followers

You are Visitor Number

BlogCatalog

Family Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory