First off.....The World's Easiest Popcorn Balls!!
Barnum is popping the popcorn and performing QA testing on the Caramel Bits!! (Thank you heaven and Kraft for the Caramel Bits!!)
Yum, yum good!! It is a GO on the Caramel Bits!!
Here, Barnum is carefully considering QA testing on Mommy's finished product.
Barnum PERFORMING QA testing on Mommy's finished product.
Good gracious hallelujah!! They are deemed worthy enough to feed to little brother!!
Why is it sticking to my hands?? I'm not so sure about this!
I LOVE it!! Oh, how I LOVE it!! More, more, more!!!
3 regular bags of Orville Redenbacher's Natural, Simply Salted, popcorn-popped
1 11 OZ package of KRAFT Caramel Bits
2 Tablespoons of water
1/2 stick of butter (to use on your hands to form the balls)
- Pop all of your popcorn and place in a large mixing bowl. (It may take 2 bowls.)
- Melt an 11 OZ package of KRAFT Caramel Bits and 2 Tablespoons of water in a microwave safe bowl. (It took us 2 minutes in the microwave. Be advised...cooking times will vary ;)
- Pour melted caramel into bowl of popcorn and stir with a spoon to mix.
- Greasey up your hands with the butter and TEST THE TEMPERATURE OF THE CARAMEL!!!! You DO NOT want to start stirring up the caramel and popcorn with your hands unless it has cooled to a bearable temperature. We learned the hard way!! Sorry, Barnum!! Please forgive Mommy!!! (PLEASE note..it wasn't a burn just more of a SHOCK!)
- Begin forming popcorn balls to your preferred size and place on wax paper.
- Drizzle with extra caramel if desired and let set for 10 minutes to dry.
- Gobble them all up or store extras in sandwich bags!
Also, it would be selfish and sinful of me to not share the additional awesomeness I happened upon this morning!! Because I do not desire to be selfish and sinful:
Prepare to die a thousand deaths from AWESOMENESS!!!!