Thursday, October 23, 2008

Handy Verbal Directory for Cell Phones

Hello All!! The Strong Man came across this info and believed it to be blog worthy. I happened to agree and here it is:

Here's a number worth putting in your cell phone, or your home phone speed dial: 1-800-goog411. This is an awesome service from Google, and it's free -- great when you are on the road.

Don't waste your money on information calls and don't waste your time manually dialing the number. I am driving along in my car and I need to call the golf course and I don't know the number. I hit the speed dial for 1-800-goog411.

The voice at the other end says, 'City & State.' I say, ' Houston, Texas.' The voice says, 'Business, Name or Type of Service.' I say, 'Tour 18 Golf Course.' The voice says, 'Connecting' and Tour 18 answers the phone. How great is that? This is nationwide and it is absolutely free!

Click on the link below and watch the short clip for a quick demonstration.

http://www.google.com/goog411/

1 comment:

  1. Wow Bearded Lady! I am super impressed with your vast knowledge! So glad you joined the blogging world!!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

You are Visitor Number

BlogCatalog

Family Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory